Sandy Palmer, E-RYT200
- My journey with yoga began in 1977, paused and restarted in 1994.
- I received my 200 hour teacher training in Satsang Yoga in 2008 and continue to explore the different paths of yoga through various training.
- I am registered with Yoga Alliance, and have been teaching since 2006. I have more than 1,000 hours of experience.
- I participated in Yoga for Arthritis, Level 1 Teacher Intensive, and incorporate what I learned in all classes.
- My interests include conscious movement through aging and brain development.
- How the brain, body and spirit work together amazes me. Yoga relaxes the mind while energizing and strengthening the body.
- Deep breathing and gentle stretching creates the space for the mind, the body and the spirit to consciously unit.
- Yoga can be for almost everyone. It improves flexibility and health and reduces stress.
- My focus is on breath and then proper alignment.
- Instruction is always adjusted to the needs of the student.
Karri Ogle, RYT200
Karri Ogle has begun teaching on Thursdays from 5:30 - 6:45 PM. She is a recent graduate of Yoga for Every Body and is fully certified by Yoga Alliance. Her classes are a fun mix of traditional Hatha Yoga and some newer ideas that she has been collecting from all sources.
Jamie Blessinger, E-RYT500
Jamie Blessinger has been a great addition to Wise Mountain Yoga. Sadly for us she has decided to take a break from teaching yoga until September, 2018. We will all miss her wonderful style and her kindness. I've enjoyed her support for the past couple of years. I wish Jamie much success in this next leg of her life journey. She will substitute whenever she is needed.