Sandy Palmer, E-RYT200
- My journey with yoga began in 1977, paused and restarted in 1994.
- I received my 200 hour teacher training in Satsang Yoga in 2008 and continue to explore the different paths of yoga through various training. I am registered with Yoga Alliance, and have been teaching since 2006. I have more than 1,000 hours of experience. I participated in Yoga for Arthritis, Level 1 Teacher Intensive, and incorporate what I learned in all classes.
- My interests include conscious movement through aging and brain development. How the brain, body and spirit work together amazes me. Yoga relaxes the mind while energizing and strengthening the body. Deep breathing and gentle stretching creates the space for the mind, the body and the spirit to consciously unit.
- Yoga can be for almost everyone. It improves flexibility and health and reduces stress.
- My focus is on breath and then proper alignment.
- Instruction is always adjusted to the needs of the student.
Jamie Blessinger, E-RYT500
Jamie Blessinger is a big part of the Wise Mountain Yoga. Jamie is a 500-hour graduate of PranaVinyasa School of yoga and with over 2000 yoga teaching hours. She is an ERYT500, (Experienced Yoga Teacher with 500 Hours of Teacher Training). She teachers a wide variety of populationswith varying needs. Jamie has a specialty in the yogic approach to Stress Management and also specialty training in Pre and Post Natal Yoga. Yoga permeates Jamie’s entire being. The great impact yoga has had on her life influences her to help others enjoy its benefits as well. Jamie believes that yoga can benefit everybody. She will begin teaching the Thursday 5:30 class in October. Jamie is the lead teacher for the Certified Yoga School, Yoga for Every Body.
Karri Ogle, RYT200
Karri Ogle is a graduate of Yoga for Every Body and is fully certified by Yoga Alliance. Her classes are a fun mix of traditional Hatha Yoga and some newer ideas that she has been collecting from all sources. Karri is taking a break right now. Hopefully she will come back from time to time to share her unique teaching style and her enthusiastic personality.